rapytterstu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Assassin's Creed: Embers Movie Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Now living in a cozy Tuscan Villa with his wife and their two children, Ezio spends his time enjoying the company of family, old friends, and cultivating his vineyards. The life of this former Assassin Mentor will not stay quiet for long. One day, a mysterious Assassin shows up at Ezio's door quite unexpectedly, begging for Ezio's aid. Will this old Assassin's fire die out before he can save the ones he loves, or will it burn brightly one last time?
I purchased Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection, because it was 30 dollars. However, I underestimated how attached I would grow to Ezio after so many hours playing as him. After beating Revelations, I was at a loss, as I was finished playing as Ezio, so I went and watched Embers. It broke my heart to see Ezio limping, coughing, and in such a bad way. At the end, when Ezio is sitting in Florence, in the same plaza where his father and brothers were killed 40 years prior, his wife, Sofia, tells him he should've stayed home. He responds by saying that he is home, before dying of a heart attack. This moment brought me to tears. Everything about it was on point. One great thing about it is his daughter's reaction. She is standing with her mother, and looks back to see Ezio, and the expression on her face goes from happy to sad in a matter of seconds. The film perfectly sets up Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, and gives a great end to Ezio's story. The big fight scene is very well done, and shows that Ezio can still fight, despite being 65 and crippled by a chest infection. It makes me feel sorry for Ezio. He spends 25+ years of his life alone, fighting the Templars and the Borgia, and finally finds love at the age of 55, before retiring and having children, only to die a mere ten years later. Spero che tu trovi la pace, amico mio. Requiescat in pace, Ezio.
Assassin's Creed games have one of the most beautiful stories and as a gamer I find this story as the best end of the character for whom I have some sort of respect. I only wish if it was longer. There are some killings not suitable for all eyes. Those who have played the games, they know the assassins for their perfection to kill in any style. Though it is connected to the game but the story is completely disconnected and a new one. The most beautiful part of this film was the ending. Death seemed so peaceful and Ezio was content. I loved it to the end. I wish the movie version will have a similar touch. I think the movie could have a better rating if all the viewers were gamers. Otherwise it will not be fair as the movie is intended for the gamers.

Bastard Son of a Thousand Fathers full movie in hindi free download mp4Mine in hindi download free in torrentNightlife hd mp4 downloadMohawk in hindi free downloadDownload hindi movie Random Stopthe Episode 1.20 full movie in hindi free downloadThe Avenging Angel in hindi free downloadThe Confessions of a Gangrenous MindThe Omega Man full movie torrentdownload Tokyo Mater
Please log in to post a reply.