rapytterstu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Seraph Of The End 720p Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After a disease deciles every human being on Earth above thirteen years old, a group of young children are abducted by vampires who live in a subterranean city. Out there, the most outraged by the situation refuses to give his blood to vampires and be consideredcattle, and later leads the insurrection. After all the orphans get savagely murdered, the surviving one decides to enlist army to genocide the opposite breed.
One day, a mysterious virus appeared on Earth which killed every infected human over the age of 13. At the same time, vampires emerged from the world's dark recesses and enslaved mankind. Enter Hyakuya Yuuichirou, a young boy, who along with the rest of the children from his orphanage, are treatedlivestock by the vampires. Even in captivity, Yuuichirou dreams big. He dreams of killing vampires. He dreams of killing them all.
After a promising first episode I think most viewers are hooked. However I think that the first episode does not quite portray the following first season well enough.<br/><br/>Although the first episode is incredibly fast paced the remaining of the first season is relatively slow. Yu's constantly angry attitude becomes tiresome and it is hard to sympathize with him. The whole training in an academy plot is also tedious and somewhat irritating since the first episode seemed to offer a more diverse storyline than what viewers have already seen from other series and movies.<br/><br/>However there is a release from the exasperation once Yu learns to let go of his anger. That is when the bond between him and his team strengthens and we begin to warm up to him and his friends. Because of the frustration I felt towards Yu, I felt the segments with Mika and the vampires to be a relieving change of scenery. The first season improves greatly towards the end.<br/><br/>Nonetheless I find the second season to be the better of the two. The character's have already grown on to you and the character development (especially Yu's) is very visible. The series also introduces many other characters who are interesting and shows other parts of the ongoing war between the species rather than simply focusing the entire time on Yu.<br/><br/>I can't get enough of this story and a voice inside of me is always wailing and crying saying that it's unfair that anime episodes are around 22 minutes long when I finish the newly aired episode.
Its an amazing anime. I would say one of the best. It deserves another season(season 3)

Whistling in Brooklyn full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Bible tamil dubbed movie free downloadUntitled Indiana Jones Project 720pTransformers: Rescue Bots full movie hindi downloadtamil movie The Bounty Hunter free downloadAmerican Gladiators full movie in hindi free download mp41911 full movie in hindi 720p downloadShadowrun: Hong Kong movie downloadFanboyz downloadA Hero for a Day full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by rapytterstu
Please log in to post a reply.