rapytterstu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Money Heist Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Eight thieves take hostages and lock themselves in the Royal Mint of Spaina criminal mastermind manipulates the police to carry out his plan.
When I watched the trailer, I thougt it's goona be an interesting TV show. However, it is filled with studpid plots and the characters make tons of unbelivable mistakes. They seemed so professional in the trailer, somwhow they're just some dumb amatuer robbers in the show. If you really want to watch this show, remember turn off your brain when you watch it. Otherwise, you will bemadI.
I have only positive things to say about this series. One of the best writing I've seen in a long time. All the characters are different and interesting in their own way. The plot is fresh and unpredictable.

Battle of the Best II: Storm vs. Berry Odita vs. Sullivan tamil dubbed movie free downloadEpisode 1.114 full movie hindi downloadCrash Commando hd full movie downloadUnderworld: Evolution in hindi free downloadA Flower of Suicide Blooms in India full movie hd downloadBringing the Pain movie in hindi free downloadThe Pale Moonlight full movie downloadFirst Kill movie download in hdMind-Bender 3 torrentTucker's War movie download in hd

last edited 217 weeks ago by rapytterstu
Please log in to post a reply.